Zettelkasten Forum

Book Teaser (2nd Edition): Improved Diagram of the Flow of Value Creation

imageBook Teaser (2nd Edition): Improved Diagram of the Flow of Value Creation

A Zettelkasten is a personal tool for thinking and writing that creates an interconnected web of thought. Its emphasis is on connection and not mere collection of ideas.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Hello Sascha, I love reading your blog but I'm curious: when you plan to release the second edition of the book? It will be also in English?

• @geovaly said:
    Hello Sascha, I love reading your blog but I'm curious: when you plan to release the second edition of the book? It will be also in English?

I am currently working on version 2.1 (the beta readers have already read the 2.0 and I am now revising). My realistic estimation is a couple of months if nothing goes crazy.

When it is done I will attack the translation into English afterwards which not take soo much time. It will for sure the next focus after the German Version is out.

I am a Zettler

• Thank you Sascha, looking forward to read it.

• Thanks for this one. I just started looking into Zettelkasten and this is first time I see what made me uneasy when reading the book of Sönke Ahrens: the solemn focus on publishing. Here you nicely add the self development to the mix. Well done.