What's happening in your ZK this month, October 2026?
The idea: a general chat about what we're working on currently.
---
Evermore increasing expectations at work leave me with limited time, but especially limited energy, to work on my Zettelkasten. But ironically, I am using what time and energy I have to work on finding a new job. So right now my notes are all about interviewing skills.
Using the tags and flowing inline links I talked about in my previous post, I have a nice structure note now:

I miss the days when I could choose my topics for note taking with more freedom, but I have to get my priorities straight. Having said that, I know it's not healthy to only have a job search to focus on outside of work, so I'm setting aside some time for relaxation and fun too.
"You're allowed to be human" ... one of the best things I've ever read. It was in a psychology book, but I think it's good to hear or read it from any source. I do believe it's something we should remind ourselves of: We're allowed to be human.
---
And how is it going for the rest of you? What's happening in your Zettelkasten this month?
Howdy, Stranger!
Categories
- 3K All Categories
- 153 Research & Reading
- 702 The Zettelkasten Method
- 12 Knowledge Work
- 102 Writing
- 474 Software & Gadgets
- 158 Workflows
- 733 The Archive
- 15 Plug-In Showcase
- 88 Resolved Issues
- 225 Projects Logs and Journals
- 86 Project: Zettelkasten.de
- 53 Critique my Zettel
- 179 Random
- 375 Introduce Yourselves!
