Share with us what is happening in your ZK this week. November 18, 2023
Swimming with Ideas
This is another installment of the What Are You Working On? thread. Add to this thread by telling us what is happening in and around your ZK journey. Join the community and enlighten us about your knowledge path trajectory. I do this for selfish reasons. It helps me clarify my goals and visualize my thinking. And sometimes, a conversation sparks an idea worth exploring.
Ideas I'm exploring with my ZK:
- Workouts and exercise programs for a 67-year-old who wants his final decade to be active.
- I'm tweaking my ZK Dashboard. I'm trimming information that is distracting and reformating some, so it is more engaging. This is an iterative process. This work fits my personality.
- I'm seriously thinking of restarting my ZK fresh. So far, the disadvantages outweigh the benefits, but the difference is getting closer to a tipping point.
Things I'm reading:
- Morris, Mary. My ideal bookshelf. 2012.
- Attia, Peter. Outlive: the science & art of longevity. 2023.
- Calvino, Italo. The road to San Giovanni. 1994.
- Calvino, Italo. Difficult loves. 2017.
- Manguel, Alberto. A history of reading. 2014.
- Davis, Lydia. Essays one. 2020.
Music I'm listening to:
The "My rolling ten-day zettel production" is produced by a script for attachment to my daily journaling template. I do my journaling in Bear to keep personal journaling separate from my knowledge work.
Let me know if you would like to discuss any of these notes.
My ten day zettel production
I must keep doing my best even though I'm a failure. My peak cognition is behind me. One day soon I will read my last book, write my last note, eat my last meal, and kiss my sweetie for the last time.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!