Zettelkasten Forum

Alfred workflow for The Archive

2»

Comments

• edited July 2020

@blundin The workflow does not ship with a default template.

To make a template, simply create a note in The Archive and tag it (within the first 10 lines of the note) with the template tag that is defined in the workflow options. The default template tag is #template, but you can change this with the arconfig command.

Please also see: https://github.com/pryley/alfred-the-archive#templates

• Thanks!

• @pryley Hei, using the workflow to search I notice that it doesn't understand nordic characters like "ÆØÅ". Is it possible to support these?

• @johnny Please try v1.7.3

• @pryley late to the part because I haven't been on the forums for some months but thanks a lot for these. I only had one Alfred workflow for the Archive so far, which wasn't even Archive specific but worked with my bibliography manager (Bookends).

I am a Zettler, ie 'one who zettles'
    research: pragmatism, 4e cognitive science, metaphor | you can't be neutral on a moving train

• Is there anyway that the workflow could add the day of the week in the zettel ID in the title?

• edited October 2020

Hei,
    The day of the week is already included in the zettel ID.
    It's better to use the {date} field for this. Zettel ID is sort of holy.

@robs said:
    Is there anyway that the workflow could add the day of the week in the zettel ID in the title?

Post edited by johnny on
  • @robs said:
    Is there anyway that the workflow could add the day of the week in the zettel ID in the title?

• Is it possible to search a note and insert link in format title [[ID]] or [[ID]] title?

p.s. the workflow is awesome! thank you =^__^=

• @EvilKhaosKat said:
    Is it possible to search a note and insert link in format title [[ID]] or [[ID]] title?

p.s. the workflow is awesome! thank you =^__^=

Not currently. You can search and hold down ALT to paste a [[title]] link into the frontmost app, and if the title includes an ID, you'll can manually adjust it once pasted.