Zettelkasten Forum

New to both Zettelkasten and ZKN3

I discovered the Zettelkasten method a few weeks ago and downloaded ZKN3. It was quite an adventure since I couldn't find any instructions. By March 11, 2020 I had figured out enough to begin using it for my notes. I can see that as I add more and more notes it becomes more and more interesting. I am reading across several topics and interesting connections are beginning to appear. I'm looking forward to participating in this blog after I find my way around a little. Right now I have more questions than answers but am willing to share what I have found so far.
I am a consultant to CEOs of large organizations and my reading is around adult cognitive development (Laske, Kegan, Graves), Requisite Organization (Ellliott Jaques), Leadership (Thayer), TOC (Eli Goldratt), and Process Consulting.
I'm happy to start a conversation on any of the above.
Jeff

Comments

• edited April 2020

@cestjeffici : TOC = Table Of Contents? Surely not, is it?

• Welcome to this community, @cestjeffici!

Do you plan to use the Zettelkasten Method for your job?

I am a Zettler

• @Peter said:
    @cestjeffici : TOC = Table Of Contents? Surely not, is it?

TOC = Theory of Constraints, from the book "The Goal"

• @improveism said:
    TOC = Theory of Constraints, from the book "The Goal"

Thank you for clearing that up for an ignorant nitwit :)

• TOC = Theory of Constraints, from the book "The Goal"

Theory of Change in my domains. But still ...

• TOC is Theory of Constraints developed by Eli Goldratt and made famous by the book "The Goal: A Process of On-Going Improvement" My main focus in using ZK is for my job which includes my own personal development. (I worked directly with Goldratt for the last two years of his life)