Zettelkasten Forum

Celebration, Brag, Revel

B)B)B)

My Zettelkasten was birthed 11/10/2018 and today passed 1K in note volume.
1001/456 days= A little more than 2 per day, every day. Not a Luhmann pace but I'm happy enough.

Just a gloat I guess, I had nobody else but you to celebrate with. The wife doesn't get it.

Above a screenshot of a Keyboard Maestro macro, I use to track my zettelkasten in my journal.

Will Simpson
I must keep doing my best even though I'm a failure. My peak cognition is behind me. One day soon I will read my last book, write my last note, eat my last meal, and kiss my sweetie for the last time.
kestrelcreek.com

Comments

• Great job and congratulations. πŸ‘πŸ‘.

And thank you for all you do here. You are one of the reasons this forum is so great and helpful. I benefited greatly for your discussions, posts, and comments.

Thank you!

• Congratulations!

The first thousand feels very nice. :smile: A bit of gloating is warranted.

I am a Zettler

• Congrats Will.

Started ZK 4.2018. "The path is at your feet, see? Now carry on."

• Congratulations Will. I still have some catching up to get there.

• That’s a big accomplishment, especially because I know your approach is so that each one of your notes is a thoughtful, quality addition. Bravo!

• Congratulations, Will! I have appreciated all your contributions here on the forums!

• That's great news! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Here's to the next 1000 :)

Author at Zettelkasten.de β€’ https://christiantietze.de/

• edited February 2020

Thanks, everyone. I feel like I've found my tribe.

@ctietze said:
    Here's to the next 1000 :)

Yes. Now I must start fresh as if creating my first zettel, a beginner with a spirit of playfulness embarking on this journey exploration.
    So much to learn. So much to read. So little time left.

Will Simpson
    I must keep doing my best even though I'm a failure. My peak cognition is behind me. One day soon I will read my last book, write my last note, eat my last meal, and kiss my sweetie for the last time.
    kestrelcreek.com