Zettelkasten Forum

Hello from Saudi arabia

Hey everyone, I'm abdulmajeed from Saudi Arabia my job is programmer so i always need to read and learn new technologies to become better programmer, I read about zettelkasten method and I'm trying now ti start with it and i hope to help me with my learning

Comments

• edited January 2023

My ZK is primarily for programming and mathematics, with some notes on medical issues, radio electronics (ham radio), foreign languages, drawing, etc. Lately more for programming--my SageMath project is on hold for a while. I find it easy to create related threads about programming and technical subjects, about a screenful at a time isn't bad. Either you are continuing a sequence of notes or commenting on some aspect of some note. ZKs are suited to this, and it seems to work well with programming.

I did have a list of categories that I started with, but now I use an alphabetic index and link to notes in it. @Sascha and others convinced me. When I get a chance I'll update my github wiki pages to reflect this development.

Welcome!

GitHub. Erdős #2. CC BY-SA 4.0. Problems worthy of attack / prove their worth by hitting back. -- Piet Hein.

• Welcome aboard, @Abdulmajeed! I'm using my ZK for programming a lot, too. Good choice :)

Author at Zettelkasten.de • https://christiantietze.de/

• Thanks for replaying to me , unfortunately i didn't make any progress and I got busy in life but now I'm willing to learn ZK method and use it in my programming learning

• hi abdulmajeed i'm from saudi arabia and i'm going to be programmer and i want to learn how to take notes also i'm a student at university can i learn more from you ? i 'm searching how to take note and i found zk method and i'm still learning can i contact with you or if you have any advice please help me