Share your ZK plans for 27 Mar - 2 Apr? What were your successes from last week?
We attack our practice of zettelkasting with two prongs.
1. How do we feed this benevolent monster?
2. How do we surface the buried treasure that lays hidden in the sediment of our ZK?
To quote the 'moored in excellence' @pseudoevagrius "I want my zettelkasten to be poetic, not mimetic."
DON'T BE SHY!
2022 Week 13
- More reading and onboarding "Effective Notetaking by Fiona McPherson." This is filled with rich material and I'm taking my time.
- I'm most excited about the development of a proximity search tool! Having this as a Keyboard Maestro macro is making it useful. Easier and more beautiful searches for interconnecting ideas in my ZK.
- Restarted going to the public gym.
- Reorg backpacking gear in prep for this year. First trip in 2 weeks.
- Continued onboarding to my ZK "Effective Notetaking by Fiona McPherson."
- Using The Archive to write a review of:
- Bricker-Caplan, Nora. Long May They Reign - The Atavist Magazine. 2020.
These are the titles of the last few notes I've created in my ZK. Show me yours! We be interested in seeing what you are up to even if you have one or two newish zettel to share!
1. 10 key points about MLA format  2. Postitive Tribalism  3. Argumentative Theory of Reasoning  - Argue to expose dangerous biases. 4. Deep Thinking  - Captured wild spontaneous ideas from March 23, 2022 5. Long May They Reign  - By Nora Caplan Bricker JAMM328 Review of article. 6. JAMM328 Emily Benson - High Country News  - Key Takeaways from Guest Lecture 7. The Feeling of Being Alive  - Where the feeling of self originates. 8. Cognitive Reappraisal  - Mindfulness in action. Reframing mental and physical sensing. 9. Story Pulse Escalation  10. Richard Feynman on Idea Making  - "The loop through pen and paper is part of the physical machinery responsible for the shape of the flow of thoughts and ideas." 11. «Evening Prompts» 
I must keep doing my best even though I'm a failure. My peak cognition is behind me. One day soon I will read my last book, write my last note, eat my last meal, and kiss my sweetie for the last time.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!