What domains might need dedicated material?
now that a major leap forward (for me) is done with the second edition (the beta phase in German begins soon and after that I will attack the English translation), I am turning my eyes on more specialised applications.
The development of the second books so far was driven by beginning with Luhmann as the core idea and unfold it with the help of philosophy of science. So, I deem the foundation to be layed out.
The next two branches that start to grow (in my Zettelkasten first) are:
- Specialised applications of the Zettelkasten
- Thinking tools that work within the frame work of the Zettelkasten Method. Cognitive Mapping is an example. (Big shoutout to u/thomasteepe for the term Integrated Thinking Environment (originally Integrated Thought Development Environment))
The first aspect is now what I am preparing in my Zettelkasten. So, I want to ask you if I forgot an important user case. In my Zettelkasten, I have the following:
- Teachers (Mostly geared towards the German Schools System at the moment)
- Visual Artists
- Fiction Writers
- Non-Fiction Writers
- Lawers and judges
- Theologicans (and studying the bible)
- Non-Scientists (~private use like dog training, cooking, hobbies, child upbringing etc.)
Live long and prosper
I am a Zettler
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!