Share with us what is happening in your ZK this week. January 28, 2024
Swimming In the Deep End with Ideas
This is another installment of the What Are You Working On? thread. Add to this discussion by telling us about your zettelkasten journey. Share with us what you're learning. Sharing helps me and, hopefully, you, too. It helps me clarify my goals and visualize my thinking. And sometimes, a conversation sparks a magical moment where we can dive into an idea worth exploring. We'd love to hear more from you. 🏼
Ideas I'm exploring with my ZK:
- I'm looking at the high switching costs of how I've set up my ZK. It seems I've boxed myself in with some basic decisions about file naming and linking conventions.
- Young Adult Literature as a genre ripe for literary criticism.
- Uni Class has started, so I'm finding most of my thinking is slanted toward Young Adult Literature.
Things I'm reading:
- Gratz, Alan. Refugee. 2017.
- Tucci, Stanley. Taste: my life through food. 2021.
- Gantos, Jack. Dead end in Norvelt. 2013.
- Picard, Max. The world of silence. 1948.
Music I'm listening to:
The "My rolling ten-day zettel production" is produced by a script for attachment to my daily journaling template. I do my journaling in Bear to keep personal journaling separate from my knowledge work.
Let me know if you would like to discuss any of these notes.
My ten day zettel production
I must keep doing my best even though I'm a failure. My peak cognition is behind me. One day soon I will read my last book, write my last note, eat my last meal, and kiss my sweetie for the last time.