Zettelkasten Forum

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to You All. May your next year be blessed.

I am a Zettler

Comments

• I'm sitting in my home office / den, listening to the beginnings of the fireworks for the start of the New Year. Best wishes to everyone on the Zettelkasten forum!

• Happy new year

• Happy New Year to all … may 2024 be filled with blessedness, happiness and joy in the struggle.

As a newcomer and beginner Zettler, thank you for your dedication, service and generous sharing of your experience, ideas, and knowledge. I deeply appreciate it.

• Dear Zettelkasten Enthusiasts,

As we step into the dawn of a new year, may your Zettelkästen overflow with ideas, insights, and the joy of learning! 🌟✨

May your fleeting thoughts find a permanent home in the interconnected web of your knowledge, and may your index cards dance harmoniously in the realms of creativity.

Wishing you a year filled with the thrill of discovery, the satisfaction of connections made, and the delightful surprises that come from the serendipity of Zettelkasten exploration.

May your slip-box be a treasure trove of wisdom, and may each fleeting moment of inspiration find its way into the embrace of your meticulously crafted Zettels.

Here's to another year of learning, growing, and marveling at the beauty of ideas. Happy New Year, Zettelkasten community! 🎉📖💡

Warm regards,
    Martin

• Happy New Year to all!

• @Sascha said:
    Happy New Year to You All. May your next year be blessed.

Thank you! Happy wishes to everyone :)