Share with us what is happening in your ZK this week. December 8, 2023
This is about you! 🏼
Swimming with Ideas
This is another installment of the What Are You Working On? thread. Please be courageous and add to this thread by telling us what is happening in and around your ZK journey. Join the community and enlighten us about your knowledge path trajectory. I do this for selfish reasons. It helps me clarify my goals and visualize my thinking. And sometimes, a conversation sparks an idea worth exploring. This is an invitation to you to up your participation in the discussion.
Ideas I'm exploring with my ZK:
- I have been contemplating the concept of intelligence density and its implications. My focus has been on my own intellectual capacity and how to make improvements. I have noticed a significant lack of intellectual richness in what little media I'm exposed to.
- A note requires a UUID, but the need to have it in the filename is unclear. Is this just forced on us because of a past nostalgic habit?
- My productivity is negatively impacted by a decline in focus in the evening hours. I plan to implement a new routine scheduled for 8:00 PM to steer my performance consciously. We'll see if this approach is successful.
- I'm done with Air Quality, Pollution & Smoke GEOL454, onto Young Adult Literature EDCI445 university class. I have a short winter break in which to focus on programming and woodworking.
Things I'm reading: all fiction for a change.
- Difficult loves. Calvino, Italo. 1970. - Relationships
- Heartburn. Ephron, Nora. 1983. - Food/relationship Fiction
- The path to the spiders' nests. Calvino, Italo. 1947. - WW2 Youth Literature
- Lessons in chemistry. Garmus, Bonnie. 2022. - Humor
Music I'm listening to:
The "My rolling ten-day zettel production" is produced by a script for attachment to my daily journaling template. I do my journaling in Bear to keep personal journaling separate from my knowledge work.
Let me know if you would like to discuss any of these notes.
My ten day zettel production
I must keep doing my best even though I'm a failure. My peak cognition is behind me. One day soon I will read my last book, write my last note, eat my last meal, and kiss my sweetie for the last time.