Share with us what is happening in your ZK this week. October 19, 2023
Swimming with Ideas
Another installment of the What Are You Working On? thread. Add to this thread by telling us what is happening in and around your ZK journey. Join the community and enlighten us about your knowledge path trajectory. I do this for selfish reasons. It helps me clarify my goals and visualize my thinking. And sometimes, a conversation sparks an idea worth exploring.
Ideas I'm exploring with my ZK:
- Atmospheric Chemical Kinetics
- Modern ideas of leisure
- The Stoic idea of leisure
- CoT and Zero-Shot prompting
- Professionalism's relationship to art-making
Things I'm reading:
- Lispector, Clarice. Too much of life: the complete crônicas. 2022.
- Davis, Lydia. Essays one. 2020.
- Chabon, Michael. The Yiddish Policemen's Union. 2008.
- Attia, Peter and Gifford, Bill. Outlive: the science & art of longevity. 2023.
Music I'm listening to:
The "My rolling ten-day zettel production" is produced by a script for attachment to my daily journaling template. I do my journaling in Bear to keep personal journaling separate from my knowledge work.
Let me know if you would like to discuss any of these notes.
My ten. day zettelproduction
I must keep doing my best even though I'm a failure. My peak cognition is behind me. One day soon I will read my last book, write my last note, eat my last meal, and kiss my sweetie for the last time.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!