Zettelkasten Manual
Sascha: consider releasing your booklet even a rough draft, perhaps in PDF format. Work on it as you can (v1, v2, v3...) Nothing is ever perfect on the first try, it takes several attempts no? You can compete with this. Talk about it on youtube & have The Archive sponsor the project to generate more mindshare for both you & Christian. Just a thought... back to work for me.
Howdy, Stranger!
Categories
- 3K All Categories
- 153 Research & Reading
- 703 The Zettelkasten Method
- 12 Knowledge Work
- 102 Writing
- 474 Software & Gadgets
- 158 Workflows
- 733 The Archive
- 15 Plug-In Showcase
- 88 Resolved Issues
- 225 Projects Logs and Journals
- 86 Project: Zettelkasten.de
- 53 Critique my Zettel
- 179 Random
- 375 Introduce Yourselves!

Comments
This will the process for Getting Things Created. Now, I try to trickle my seconds I have into the second edition of the book.
I am a Zettler
Good. Glad to read this
Tinybase: plain text database for BSD, Linux, Windows (& hopefully Mac soon)