What are your ZK plans for 24 July - 30 July 2022?
Share with the community your plans for zettelkasting this week.
My plans for this coming week:
- Wrapping up my deep dive into The Tao of Travel by Paul Theroux. 3 weeks and counting.
- I'm starting the book The Book of Form and Emptiness by Ruth Ozeki.
- I'm working on the flow and rhythm of onboarding articles into my ZK. How the onboarding process flows is on a spectrum that is related to the complexity of the ideas captured from digesting the article. Some web articles are light containing only one or two sparkling ideas. Some books require weeks of additional research and reading to assimilate. Most artifacts of knowledge land between these two extremes. I'm working at the easier end of this spectrum.
Here are a few of the titles of zettel I've been working on last week.
- Unlocking the power of emotion in writing 20220722
- B-The Book Of Form And Emptiness 20220723
- A-Operational Advice That Might Work 20220720
- Air Travel 20220722
- A-We're Always Training in Something 20220721
- Equivocation Fallacy 20220721
- A-Note to Self on the Matter of Hope 20220720
- Aspen Pando 20220718
I must keep doing my best even though I'm a failure. My peak cognition is behind me. One day soon I will read my last book, write my last note, eat my last meal, and kiss my sweetie for the last time.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!