What are your ZK plans for 6 Mar - 13 Mar? What were your success from last week?
2022 Week 10
- Wrote a scientist profile using The Archive and Marked2
- Created a Poetry of Zettelkasting video showing how I use The Archive and Marked2 in my writing
- Studied and became more familiar with the writer tools in Marked2
- Read The Secret to Superhuman Strength by Alison Bechdel, a graphic autobiography. ★★★★★
- Didn't re-engage with woodworking like I said I would last week. I'm trying again this week.
Meditations on Self-Discipline 201901021303from 90% quotes to 90% my assimilation of the quotes meaning. This book I onboarded at the beginning of my ZK journey. So I've spent about 10 hours over the last couple of weeks on this. It is a rewarding time spent refactoring this series of 30 notes—only a few more to go. "Ferraiolo, William. Meditations on Self-Discipline and Failure: Stoic Exercise for Mental Fitness. O Books, 2017."
- Reading and onboarding "Paul, Annie Murphy. The Extended Mind: The Power of Thinking Outside the Brain. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2021."
- Spring Break, so no JAMM328 assignments
- Re-engage with woodworking. Maybe having a tie-in with my ZK might help motivate me. Thanks, @sfast, for the link to a beautiful ZK cabinet.
“Read Poetry, Listen to Good Music, and Get Exercise”
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!