What were your success last week and your plans for this week? [Week 6]
Please share what small or large ZK successes you had in the past week. Please share your plans are for this coming week. Use this as a public responsibility thread. Use it to hold yourself accountable. Use this as a way to start a conversation.
Deep Thinking Retreat
- Captured wild spontaneous ideas
Effort as a comparison of alternatives
- Scott Young
The Structured Pursuit of Depth
- Cal Newport
For Else Loop
Cognition in the Wild
- Current reading
Breastfed Infants Likely Safe From COVID
- News Release Assignment
- Writing In Markdown, Citing With Zotero, And Publishing With Pandoc
This coming week
- Constancy vs. Intensity
- Marcus Aurelius's Meditations
- Work with quantified self, seeing if I can extract meaning from the data
- Style: Toward Clarity And Grace 202111181949 - I started processing last Nov., and it is taking me a long time.
- Where The Heart Beats 202107261132- Started processing last July—and is taking me even longer because of its richness.
- 5:2 6:1 Intermittent Fasting Benefits
The quality of our thinking is directly proportional to the quality of our reading. To think better, we must read better. - Rohan
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!