What are you working on this week? (20220116-20220122 Week 3)
- working on 'engagement.py' (see below the output so far)
- Classes have started and I'm not yet swamped
- setting up structure note
Below are ideas and a one-sentence summary/meaning/'stinger'
of notions I'm grappling with this week.
I would love to talk to you about anything on this list.
If any of this is of interest to you, please start a thread here, DM me, or get in touch via email.
Sample Questioning Style For Science Writing
- Use question to guide essay
Deep Think January 9, 2022
- Captured wild spontaneous ideas Obsession in something interesting that matters is the key to developing a meaningful life.
Attention as an economic resource
- You only have the present moment attention, so watch who you give your attention to.
Turn Short Phrases Into Long Sentence
- Writing technic and tip for turning short sentences into longer sentences.
- Settings and testing.
Self Mastery Is THE Keystone Habit
- Get on with the work of dropping bad habits.
Cognitive Load Theory and its Applications for Learning
- zettel in proofing oven
I must keep doing my best even though I'm a failure. My peak cognition is behind me. One day soon I will read my last book, write my last note, eat my last meal, and kiss my sweetie for the last time.