Zettelkasten Forum

Live Zettelkasten Session on Aug 13th

Live Zettelkasten Session on Aug 13th

Tune in on 2021-08-13, 7 p.m. CEST

Read the full story here

Post edited by Sascha on

Comments

• Thanks folks for attending, t'was a fun session :)

Author at Zettelkasten.de • https://christiantietze.de/

• I loved this session. Thanks for the presentation. I'm still processing what I learned. I'm thinking about the difference between "A canvas on which you can think." and Deep Linking Ideas.

Showing how you create a zettel map from an idea was like Columbus discovering America. The start of something big. I had forgotten that @ctietze had done something similar with The Range. One suggestion for next time. Ignore the chat completely! Referring to the chat derailed your presentation.

Will Simpson
    I must keep doing my best even though I'm a failure. My peak cognition is behind me. One day soon I will read my last book, write my last note, eat my last meal, and kiss my sweetie for the last time.
    kestrelcreek.com

• One suggestion for next time. Ignore the chat completely! Referring to the chat derailed your presentation.

Yeah. I need to figure that out better. I think I will make dedicated time periods for the chat and then ignore it.

But I was quite tanked already and the chat gave me a bit of something to focus on externally. :)

I am a Zettler

• edited August 2021

@Sascha it was also weird because I guess there way some lag. For example I had asked a question and then some time had passed and I asked another one. But you went back to the first question which I asked about 10 minutes earlier and was jarring. I still think a prerecorded than edited series around the same Idea would be best, but understand that would be time consuming.

I thought of doing so myself, but don't feel like I have a grasp on the method and system enough to do so.