Zettelkasten Forum

Hello From Germany

Hello everyone,

I am Alex from Germany. I am following Sascha's Youtube channel for quite a long time. He is the first person I heared about the Zettelkasten from.

Two reasons why I want to start with my Zettelkasten:
1. I tend to reread/ relisten information several times about the same topic. I want to save time by processing the information to a Zettel and to save it. (e.g. I had a receipt for super delicious curry. I just saved it in my internet browser. One day this website was offline and the receipt was gone. Or searching in the internet once a year how to clean my laptop.)
2. I want to connect the different topics and understand/ see the bigger picture by connecting the dots/ tags.

Actually I am a student (bachelor of business informatics). Besides that I am interested in cooking, sports, productivity and self-development stuff.
Those things will probably be the main topics for the first notes (I searched in the forum if anyone made experiences with making notes for programming language. I found nothing, if anoyne has any tips for that let me know :smile: ).

So thank you Sascha and Christian for creating a place of exchange.
I am currious about this journey :smile:

Comments

• @Aleks said:
    Hello everyone,

I am Alex from Germany. I am following Sascha's Youtube channel for quite a long time. He is the first person I heared about the Zettelkasten from.

Hey @Aleks - welcome to the forum. You have some good reasons for starting up a Zettelkasten, for which it will be well suited. And lots of good advice in the forum. Best of luck and feel free to ask questions here!