Alfred workflow for The Archive
I am building an Alfred Workflow for The Archive. This workflow will allow you to do many of the things that you would otherwise use Keyboard Maestro to do.
So far I have:
- Create new note with an optional Zettel ID
- Create new note from a template (templates are existing notes that are tagged as such)
- Search and open a note (by title, but with an option to search by content) in The Archive using Alfred
- Search all TODOs in notes and toggle them on/off with Alfred
- Search and open note in the default editor
- Search and copy note as a markdown link
- Search and copy note (or paste directly in front most app) as a wiki link
Anything I am missing?