Zettelkasten Forum

I need a simple guide for The Archive

I first encountered Zettelkasten a few weeks ago through S. Ahrens' book How to Take Smart Notes. I then came across zettelkasten.de; from there I found The Archive. This is all good and exciting.
However...
For me, the weakness with How to Take Notes is the lack of any visuals; it is all text. This is fine, but as a learner I need some visuals. (I am also a teacher and if I were to try to teach someone about Zettelkasten, I would summarise it using illustrated slides and limited text).
Today, in your forum, I found this post which is very helpful: https://writingcooperative.com/zettelkasten-how-one-german-scholar-was-so-freakishly-productive-997e4e0ca125
Anyway, what I would find really helpful is a simple step by step guide to using this framework (Zettelkasten), with illustrations, using The Archive (which I am trialing); covering the basics: linking notes, etc. For example, showing a simple example of a few notes, how to build it, how to link the notes.
(Many of the posts refer to coding details and much that passes me by and does not interest me.)
Does this make sense?

Comments