Zettelkasten Forum

Help with keyboard shortcuts keystroke

Hello everyone,

I have a very quick (and embarrassing) question about keyboard shortcut function in The Archive. I work in split screen mode all the time (PDF left and The Archive right) and need to fold the Sidebar constantly to have more space so the writing doesn't look crammed. However, using the mouse to fold the Sidebar away is slow and cumbersome, and the keyboard shortcut is written as ^+command+S. What key does ^ imply me to press? I cannot get the shortcut to work, which is very annoying and embarrassing at the same time.

Please help!

Comments

• Control+command+S

• Yeah, Apple really did us in by removing these glyphs from their keyboards :( Took note that this is a UX issue that might warrant a short entry in the FAQs 👍

Author at Zettelkasten.de • https://christiantietze.de/

• @rwrobinson said:
    Control+command+S

Thanks for the quick help, that did the trick.

@ctietze said:
    Yeah, Apple really did us in by removing these glyphs from their keyboards :( Took note that this is a UX issue that might warrant a short entry in the FAQs 👍

Thank you for appreciating the problem. The fact that I own the "old" version of the MX Keys by Logitech added to my confusion since some of the keys have a double printing on them so to be used with Mac and Windows simultaneosly. Big thanks anyways!