nvPy Updates
I've been making the nvPy software work for my needs recently, and ended up adding a couple tweaks that I shared as Pull Requests with the upstream project. As it is, they haven't been accepted or commented on, so I figured I would setup a "custom" branch with all the changes already merged for others who may want them, and just maintain my changes there (minus a few personal things that aren't really shareable).
Here is the link to my fork, for others interested in a cross platform Zettelkasten software, or at least a decent Windows version:
https://github.com/mleo2003/nvpy
Howdy, Stranger!
Categories
- 3K All Categories
- 153 Research & Reading
- 703 The Zettelkasten Method
- 12 Knowledge Work
- 102 Writing
- 474 Software & Gadgets
- 158 Workflows
- 733 The Archive
- 15 Plug-In Showcase
- 88 Resolved Issues
- 225 Projects Logs and Journals
- 86 Project: Zettelkasten.de
- 53 Critique my Zettel
- 179 Random
- 375 Introduce Yourselves!
Comments
And update time: the changes I made were added to the upstream. Now, what else can I contribute...