Video Setup Teaser
I was testing a setup with a vertical camera to record the desk, plus screen capturing. Here's a photo from the thing. I'll not spoil what I'll record with this setup, but it's not the Zettelkasten Course. ![]()

Author at Zettelkasten.de • https://christiantietze.de/
Howdy, Stranger!
Categories
- 3K All Categories
- 153 Research & Reading
- 703 The Zettelkasten Method
- 12 Knowledge Work
- 102 Writing
- 474 Software & Gadgets
- 158 Workflows
- 733 The Archive
- 15 Plug-In Showcase
- 88 Resolved Issues
- 225 Projects Logs and Journals
- 86 Project: Zettelkasten.de
- 53 Critique my Zettel
- 179 Random
- 375 Introduce Yourselves!
Comments
Finished the recording yesterday. Since I virtually never edit videos, I'm starting today to see how things go. Was a fun recording lasting 1:45h, so I'll speed this up considerably and reduce the overall time to 10--20 minutes.
Author at Zettelkasten.de • https://christiantietze.de/