Zettlr
I just came across this
I'm going to give it a try.
Looks pretty slick and has many features similar to The Archive. I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned here yet. The developer references all the good blogs and content on this site on how to actually implement the ZK method.
Thoughts?
Howdy, Stranger!
Categories
- 3K All Categories
- 153 Research & Reading
- 703 The Zettelkasten Method
- 12 Knowledge Work
- 102 Writing
- 474 Software & Gadgets
- 158 Workflows
- 733 The Archive
- 15 Plug-In Showcase
- 88 Resolved Issues
- 225 Projects Logs and Journals
- 86 Project: Zettelkasten.de
- 53 Critique my Zettel
- 179 Random
- 375 Introduce Yourselves!

Comments
Never heard of this, either. It seems to be a rather recent project, though. I do not really like the technology involved (it's an Electron app), but maybe it works for you. Keep us posted!
Author at Zettelkasten.de • https://christiantietze.de/
I just thought it looked cool and appreciated the effort. Over the years, you've sold me strongly on the value of plain text and not getting locked into a system. I'm pretty satisfied now with the Sublime ZK from @rene. Thanks for helping me see the light
I should write a follow-up post to the PKB blog post from 2014.
https://zettelkasten.de/posts/alex-designing-knowledge-management-app/
Yes, please
Happy to link to the update as well!
Author at Zettelkasten.de • https://christiantietze.de/