Note scroll position
Hello.
Currently, the scroll position is one for all notes.
If I scroll 20 lines on one note, and then select another note, it will be 20 lines down.
I think its should be the other way, so each note has its own scroll position.
So I go to note 1, then scroll 20 lines, then go to note 2, its at the top. I scroll 50 lines, then go to note 1, it should be at 20 lines down, and if I go to note 2 again, it should again be 50 lines down.
What do you think?
Thank you.
Howdy, Stranger!
Categories
- 3K All Categories
- 153 Research & Reading
- 703 The Zettelkasten Method
- 12 Knowledge Work
- 102 Writing
- 474 Software & Gadgets
- 158 Workflows
- 733 The Archive
- 15 Plug-In Showcase
- 88 Resolved Issues
- 225 Projects Logs and Journals
- 86 Project: Zettelkasten.de
- 53 Critique my Zettel
- 179 Random
- 375 Introduce Yourselves!