Looking for a particular KM book
Hello all,
I'm looking for a book. I've searched Google, ChatGPT etc. all possible solutions but cannot find the book I want.
The only thing I remember is it was kind of a notebook implementation of the zettelkasten method. I remember it describing ways to create hyperlinks in text. It may or may not contain the term "map of content"
I hope there is someone who identifies and remembers. Thank you for your time.
Selen
Howdy, Stranger!
Categories
- 3K All Categories
- 153 Research & Reading
- 702 The Zettelkasten Method
- 12 Knowledge Work
- 101 Writing
- 474 Software & Gadgets
- 158 Workflows
- 733 The Archive
- 15 Plug-In Showcase
- 88 Resolved Issues
- 225 Projects Logs and Journals
- 86 Project: Zettelkasten.de
- 53 Critique my Zettel
- 178 Random
- 375 Introduce Yourselves!

Comments
The only book I have that cites Map of Content or MOC is Antinet Zettelkasten
Oh, Map of Content is contained into the book "Atomic Note-taking" from Martin-Adams. I've downloaded the sample chapter with table of content in his site, months ago
I found it:
"How to Make a Complete Map of Every Thought
You Think"
Selen
Lion Kimbro, 2003. Dude was way ahead of all of us. Dense read.
If kimbro wrote his book in 2003, "map of content" term was coined by him, reasonably.
Interesting
In 2020, Nick Milo, who also uses the term, attributed it to Kimbro as well.
For all your days, be prepared, and treat them ever alike. When you are the anvil, bear -- when you are the hammer, strike. -- Edwin Markham