Is there a Plug-In to Automatically Reorder Numbered Lists?
Hello,
I'm intrigued by the new plugin system. Are the plugins shown in the other forum the only ones available or are there others as well? Specifically, I'd love a plugin that would automatically reorder numbered lists if I remove or insert an item.
Thanks!
Howdy, Stranger!
Categories
- 3K All Categories
- 153 Research & Reading
- 703 The Zettelkasten Method
- 12 Knowledge Work
- 102 Writing
- 474 Software & Gadgets
- 158 Workflows
- 733 The Archive
- 15 Plug-In Showcase
- 88 Resolved Issues
- 225 Projects Logs and Journals
- 86 Project: Zettelkasten.de
- 53 Critique my Zettel
- 179 Random
- 375 Introduce Yourselves!
Comments
I don't know what OS you are using, but PopClip (on OSX) has several services for cleaning up a markdown-formatted numbered list
Thanks, I'll look into it.
@TrekFan There isn't but that should be possible to implement! 🤔
Author at Zettelkasten.de • https://christiantietze.de/