Zettelkasten Forum

[FEATURE] View multi-line note titles in search list

edited October 7 in The Archive

When I'm using The Archive in split screen mode, the names of files are truncated. Is it possible to make them take up multiple lines, so names can be viewed in full?

Post edited by ctietze on

Those who discover the meaning of life find that it is written in plain text.

They might not need me; but they might. I'll let my head be just in sight; a smile as small as mine might be precisely their necessity. ~ Emily Dickinson

Comments

• No. But this would be a great feature request.

I suggest setting the note list view to be very wide and using the keyboard shortcut ⌥⌘S to hide and expand the note list.

Will Simpson
    My zettelkasten is for my ideas, not the ideas of others. I will try to remember this. I must keep doing my best even though I'm a failure. My peak cognition is behind me. One day soon, I will read my last book, write my last note, eat my last meal, and kiss my sweetie for the last time.
    kestrelcreek.com

• Thanks or bringing this up!

It's not possible, but noted for the future (to discuss options like showing a short excerpt or search results below the title)

Author at Zettelkasten.de • https://christiantietze.de/

• @Will said:
    No. But this would be a great feature request.

I suggest setting the note list view to be very wide and using the keyboard shortcut ⌥⌘S to hide and expand the note list.

That's a good workaround, thanks

Those who discover the meaning of life find that it is written in plain text.

They might not need me; but they might. I'll let my head be just in sight; a smile as small as mine might be precisely their necessity. ~ Emily Dickinson