Zettelkasten Forum

Enjoy the new website & nicer article table of contents

This week marks the release of the 10 year anniversary edition website overhaul :)

We've changed the landing page to better guide new readers into the topic, and we overhauled the blog to provide a table of contents that helps with orienting and navigating in longer documents.

One caveat, though: the table of contents navigation doesn't yet work on mobile. I think a sidebar/temporary toggle would be best on constrained devices, but that requires more JavaScript, so let's not be too hasty :)

Hope you enjoy it!

Author at Zettelkasten.de • https://christiantietze.de/

Comments

• edited June 21

This is what I see, @ctietze

Edit: I didn’t see the mobile version comment until after posting. The rest of the pages appear with the new UI. Great job!

Thriving with fibromyalgia by becoming a pain expert.
    panaousis.com

• @nikpanaousis said:
    This is what I see, @ctietze

Edit: I didn’t see the mobile version comment until after posting. The rest of the pages appear with the new UI. Great job!

maybe you have old CSS in your browser. Try to erase the cache

• maybe you have old CSS in your browser. Try to erase the cache

@andang76 you were correct. Solved.

Thriving with fibromyalgia by becoming a pain expert.
    panaousis.com

• Nice. I feel it has a unique style, like 2000's websites, before refinement culture made websites so similar.

Zettler. gatscape.com

• @ctietze I like the look of the new landing page!

• Love the design. Looks very modern!

In the section for "Become a Master of Knowledge Development Now", I suggest adding a link to "Introduction to the Zettelkasten Method" from Getting Started as I think it is the fundamental document to get started to Zettelkasten. Even though it is already in the navigation bar, it is not prominent enough.

• In the mobile version of the forum, it would be nice if the page doesn't scroll to the top on the main page. If I visit a discussion, then go back to the forum it jumps to the top of the site every time, so I have to scroll down where I was before.

my first Zettel uid: 202008120915

• Looking good!