Share with us what is happening in your ZK this week. January 18, 2024
Swimming with Ideas
This is another installment of the What Are You Working On? thread. Add to this discussion by telling us about your zettelkasten journey. Share with us what you're learning. Sharing helps me and, hopefully, you, too. It helps me clarify my goals and visualize my thinking. And sometimes, a conversation sparks a magical moment where we can dive into an idea worth exploring. We'd love to hear more from you. 🏼
Ideas I'm exploring with my ZK:
- Knowledge work in public.
- I'm exploring a method of changing the format of all my links so I can interact with software that uses the literal file name in the link.
- I'm exploring how I'm using the YAML frontmatter. This is a part of the file that could be a rich source of knowledge.
- Upping my writing chops. LEADERSHIP LAB: The Craft of Writing Effectively
Things I'm reading:
- Tucci, Stanley. Taste: my life through food. 2021.
- Gratz, Alan. Refugee. 2017.
Music I'm listening to:
In my opinion, the generated numbers do not hold any specific meaning. They are just fun to create using my ZK's dataset. Feel free to interpret them however you wish. As Homer Simpson once said, "You can come up with statistics to prove anything. 40% of all people know that."
The "My rolling ten-day zettel production" is produced by a script for attachment to my daily journaling template. I do my journaling in Bear to keep personal journaling separate from my knowledge work.
Let me know if you would like to discuss any of these notes.
My ten day zettel production
I must keep doing my best even though I'm a failure. My peak cognition is behind me. One day soon I will read my last book, write my last note, eat my last meal, and kiss my sweetie for the last time.