Zettelkasten Forum

Share with us what is happening in your ZK this week. November 28, 2023

Swimming with Ideas

Welcome to another edition of the "What Are You Working On?" thread. We encourage you to share your progress and experiences on your ZK journey with the community. By doing so, you can help others learn from your knowledge path trajectory, and you may even gain some valuable insights yourself.

Participating in this discussion can also help you clarify your goals and visualize your thinking. Sometimes, a conversation can spark an idea worth exploring. So, we invite you to join us and up your participation in the discussion. Don't be afraid to be courageous and share what's happening in and around your ZK journey.

Ideas I'm exploring with my ZK:

• Air Quality Dynamics on Hypothetical Prescribed Burn: Insights from HYSPLIT Data Analysis
  • All things sleepy. I'm trying to rescue my sleep ecology. This needs to be a core superpower.
  • Training for my Centenarian Decathlon

Things I'm reading:

• Manguel, Alberto. A history of reading. 2014.
  • Calvino, Italo. Difficult loves. 2017.

Music I'm listening to:

★★★★★

The "My rolling ten-day zettel production" is produced by a script for attachment to my daily journaling template. I do my journaling in Bear to keep personal journaling separate from my knowledge work.

Let me know if you would like to discuss any of these notes.

My ten day zettel production

Will Simpson
I must keep doing my best even though I'm a failure. My peak cognition is behind me. One day soon I will read my last book, write my last note, eat my last meal, and kiss my sweetie for the last time.
kestrelcreek.com