Use this thread to share with the community what you did last week developing your ZK. []
I have first-day butterflies in my stomach. My class starts Tuesday. A literature review of modern western travel literature taught by Dr. Scott Slovic, I think this is the last class he'll be teaching before he takes a research position with his dad at The Arithmetic of Compassion and Decision Research..
I'm currently reading.
1. Alta California by Nick Neely
2. Henry David Thoreau's Walden
3. Carl Thompson's Travel Writing
Here are a few of the titles and one-sentence summaries of zettel I created last week.
- Silence as ear cleaning 
Object Level and Meta Level Abstraction Distinction 
- Learning something from nature is where meta-level skills are developed.
Traveling the Object to Meta Levels of Abstraction
- Traversing the spectrum of abstractions when building knowledge.
The Conclusion of Walden Pond 
- This chapter seems preachy—one sermon after another lost on my modern ears. I must be a heathen.
ENGL463 Class Notes and Reading Assignments 
- Computer Science as an Art 
- by Donald E. Knuth
The quality of our thinking is directly proportional to the quality of our reading. To think better, we must read better. - Rohan
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!