What are your zettelkasting plans for 7 August - 13 August 2022?
Please tell the community what you've been working on and share your plans for your zettelkasting this week.
This past week found me doing:
- On Friday, my ZK surpassed 700k words, and by the end of the month, it may surpass 3k zettel. I'm slowly developing a sense of progress.
20220806 Zettelkasten Statistics ★★★★★ 700803 Total word count 11801 Total link count 2905 Total zettel count ★★★★★
- I gave up on the "Full Screen" workflow. I couldn't get it working with my Keyboard Maestro macros. I was having no fun.
- Discovered a minor bug in my favorite advanced search querying macro.
My current plans for this coming week:
- I will work all out on a minor bug in my favorite advanced search querying macro. It likely will require some more Regular Expression pixy-dust.
- Reading - The Narrow Road To The Deep North by Matsuo Basho - Travel Journal
- Reading - The Book Of Form And Emptiness by Ruth Ozeki - Fiction
Here are a few of the titles of zettel I've been working on last week.
These, along with the migration of 55 #code-snippets, make last week a ZK-focused week. Looking back, it feels like I only spent maybe two open and enjoyably stimulating hours per day working in my ZK. By working, I mean bathing in mind-weather and writing.
Travel Writing and Philosophy
The Traveler's Mindset 202207311543
The story arc of a travel essay 202208011000
The Experience of Awe 202208051631
The 85% Rule for Learning 202208070815
Do What Needs Doing 202208061336
Excesses Worth Pruning to Enjoy More Freedom 202208061338
Nature stimulates the default mode network 202208051616
Nature and Creativity: The Science of Soft Fascination 202208050921
Setting priorities for idea review 202208031502
Being Human by Naima Penniman 202208050953
Why the American Dream is more attainable in some cities than others 202208020721
I must keep doing my best even though I'm a failure. My peak cognition is behind me. One day soon I will read my last book, write my last note, eat my last meal, and kiss my sweetie for the last time.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!