Share your ZK plans for 12 June - 18 June
I think that a key to zettelkasting is every zettel is a proxy for an idea, and the only thing that matters, in the end, is a zettel's relatedness to other zettel. Discovery of the scaffolding of zettel relatedness is the skill that grows organically but can be nurtured as a gardener cares for her flowers, fruits, and veggies. Different strategies will tickle discoveries of relatedness.
Please share in this thread what ideas excite you. Use this thread to start a conversation, socialize your understanding, and as a public accountability tool.
DON'T BE SHY!
Week 24 of 2022 Already!
This week, I'll be
- I'll be geeking out in a lovefest of reading, factoring, and refactoring Four Thousand Weeks into my ZK.
- I'll be working up the nerve to make a planned Poetry of Zettelkasting presentation on advanced search techniques for quickly finding high-quality links in a large ZK.
- Reading about reading - I'd Rather Be Reading: The Delights and Dilemmas of the Reading Life by Anne Bogel (I'm not sure where I got the reference for this delightful little book.)
These are the titles of a few recent notes I'm excited about.
Show us yours! We are interested in seeing what you are up to!
- B-Four Thousand Weeks 202205311624
- Nuancing Evil Media 202206100705
- Wonderment-Eudaemonia 202206100711
- Lindy Books 202206072052
- Schopenhauer On Reading and Books 202206010832
I must keep doing my best even though I'm a failure. My peak cognition is behind me. One day soon I will read my last book, write my last note, eat my last meal, and kiss my sweetie for the last time.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!