Share your ZK plans for 24 APR - 30 Apr? What were your successes from last week?
You can only respond to what you notice. Awareness comes in different shapes and sizes—noticing and learning to nudge your awareness are keystone skills.
Please share what you have been working on or will be working on soon. Please share what you wish you'd be working on. Use this as a public accountability tool, as a way to start a conversation, and to socialize your understanding.
DON'T BE SHY!
2022 Week 17
Last Week, I said I'd work on:
- Final writing assignment in JAMM328 Science Writing - an Op-ed. Processing
- Registration for next term opens Friday at 3 PM for me. Stalled - I have to get a special dispensation for the class I want.
- Prepping for the first backpacking trip of the year. Postponed due to schedule and weather.
- Op-ed writing
- I've finished the 2nd round with Effective Notetaking by Fiona McPherson. Now, on to atomizing and connecting.
- Onboard Paul Roquet. “Ambient Literature and the Aesthetics of Calm: Mood Regulation in Contemporary Japanese Fiction.” The Journal of Japanese Studies, vol. 35, no. 1, 2009, pp. 87–111. DOI.org (Crossref), https://doi.org/10.1353/jjs.0.0050.
- Develop and organize writing macros with Keyboard Maestro into ⌃⌥⇧⌘W - Writing Tools
- Finish onboarding Angus Fletcher and Mike Benveniste's “A New Method for Training Creativity: Narrative as an Alternative to Divergent Thinking.” Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, vol. n/a, no. n/a, Mar. 2022. Wiley Online Library, https://doi.org/10.1111/nyas.14763.
These are the titles of the notes in my "#proofing" oven, and I'm excited about distilling them. Some of these I've been working with for a while now.
Show us yours! We are interested in seeing what you are up to, even if you have one or two newish zettel to share!
A-Ambient Literature and the Aesthetics of Calm 202204240715
The Skill of Distillation 202204231651
Op-Ed Ideas and Endpoints 202204171623
U-JAMM328 Science Writing 202201010606
Narrative as creativity training 202204010746
The Oregon Tipton Mine 202204061530
Awareness can expand and collapse 202204200734
B-Effective Notetaking 202203171941
Go Positive 202204050523
BO ★ Lojong Slogans 201902280516
“Read Poetry, Listen to Good Music, and Get Exercise”
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!