Zettelkasten Forum

Guidance sought

Is there anyone who would be open to jumping on a zoom call for 10-20 minutes to have a quick chat about Zettelkastens and specifically how I'm using mine?
I have a feeling I'm missing something, and that I'm not gonna realise what that is until a few months time, by which time it could be soul-destroying to correct everything!

Comments

• I know that @Sascha offers coaching session. He already helped me a lot in his free time with my workflow, so I can imagine the beneficial of a session !

If you have specific questions, I encourage you to post them in this thread, to be beneficial to people with the same problems than yours, and to generate inputs from our members (they rock, it has to be said).

So, let's get pragmatical here. The more informations you give about your problems, the more benefical the help would be, may it be vocal call or written assistance.

• What do you want to achieve ? What would be the more positive outcome, the goal ?
    • What are the things you have already done to achieve this ?
    • What is the obstacle, the problem ?
    • Did you already identified the bug in the matrix, what are the roots of the problem ?
    • How did you already deal with it ?
    • What would help you ?
  • And the best part is that in the process of describing your problem you may already get some clarity, maybe a solution, perchance enlightenment.

But I suspect you are asking about unknown unknowns, in which case someone looking at it with you will help a lot.

I offer to meet with you on zoom, but I am hardly an expert!

—Abhijit

• @amahabal said:
    But I suspect you are asking about unknown unknowns, in which case someone looking at it with you will help a lot.
    —Abhijit

Yes, you were right Abhijit :smile:
    Will very kindly jumped on a zoom call with me and talked me through it and I have a much better idea now of how to go about it.
    Thank you once again for your time Will

• @amahabal said:

I offer to meet with you on zoom, but I am hardly an expert!

—Abhijit

Many thanks for your kind offer

• edited April 2022

@Eskie Cat-astrophic! I arrived so late... Anyways, could you please share what you learned, if possible? That'd be purr-fect.