Share your ZK plans for 3 APR - 9 Apr? What were your successes from last week?
A vanguard learning goal is to eliminate ideas that don't work and don't reflect reality. I'm here to listen to others' guidance on this path and try different methods to see what works and what doesn't work.
Please share what you have been working on or will be working on soon. Please share what you wish you'd be working on. Use this as a public accountably tool, as a way to start a conversation, and to socialize your understanding.
PLEASE DON'T BE SHY!
2022 Week 14
- Continued the glacial onboarding of "Effective Notetaking by Fiona McPherson."
- Used The Archive to write a review of Nora Bricker-Caplan's Long May They Reign - The Atavist Magazine. 2020.
- I'm working on a shell script for inserting part of a note's file name as a title as the note's header.
- I will try and pick up my reading pace in Effective Notetaking.
- This week, I'll meet with the New York Times writer Carl Zimmer as part of JAMM328.
- I'll be working on integrating my ZK with my blogging workflow.
These are the titles of the last few notes I've created and am excited about. Show me yours! We are interested in seeing what you are up to, even if you have one or two newish zettel to share!
- Life is a Long Hike - Blog Spark  - Bartho Lane - Blog Spark  - Narrative as creativity training  - Deep Thinking  - Captured wild spontaneous ideas from March 31, 2022 - Review of Long May They Reign  - Prepping to Read a Book and Checking its Tenor  - Steps for review before deciding to read a book and how to prime the mind for the reading experience. - C-JAMM328 March 29, 2022  - Class Notes - Guest Speaker - Lawrence Lenhart
“Read Poetry, Listen to Good Music, and Get Exercise”
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!