What are you working on this week (2021-01-18 - 2021-01-24)?
Feels like the new year has found its rhythm in my work and academics. Projects and workloads are through easing into the year, and are moving forward full steam ahead. Does it feel that way to you, too?
This week I'm working on:
- Finding my sea legs in the most challenging course I've yet had in my PhD program
- Transforming my Kindle book highlights into amuse bouches with which to delight and fatten my ZK. (Worried about this recent trend of highlighting and telling myself I'll go back and Zettel it. Time to nip that in the bud!)
- Prepare dissertation critique for my research course
- All the usual school activities, posts, and papers for the week
- This one should be interesting - take a stab at drawing / mapping out the innovation culture in my organization, to help understand our current state for that initiative I'm heading at work
- The usual work stuff
- Staying sane and healthy through one more political milestone week for the United States - inauguration week
- Seeing if I can't get that Archive ZK tag macro to show me my tag orphans for consolidation
What are you working on?