help needed: should these notes go in my zettelkasten?
in the first months of 2020 i dedicated several days to thinking about my files system and, in general, my laptop and phone setup. i was quite happy with my system, but i always felt like i was missing a piece. now that i've found the zettelkasten method i've found that missing piece.
in my dropbox i have three folders:
the 'scripts' folder is pretty self-explanatory, and i'm sure i don't need to tell you what's inside the 'zettelkasten' folder. the docs folder contains every file i own. there is basically no subfolder structure, since i hate categorization and i use command line tools to quickly find whatever i'm looking for without the need of folders.
my problem is this: in building my new zettelkasten, starting from the notes i have taken up until now (which stayed inside the 'docs' folder up until now), i'm finding several notes that don't "feel like" zettelkasten notes. they are situational, sometimes temporary, stupid notes. i've read quite a few blog posts here, but couldn't find an answer to this last doubt i have.
do you think that these 10 random (but actual) examples should go in my zettelkasten? how would i distinguish between a zettelkasten note and this "something else"?
- a note consisting of quick tips on how to use the thermostat of the apartment i've recently moved in
- a note with the code of a padlock i rarely use, so i always forget the combination
- addresses i want to keep (i don't use any proprietary bullshit like google maps if i simply want to save an address or a link)
- a list of the email aliases my email provider allows me to use
- a log of my body weight over time (again, no apps or anything like that, when a simple .txt file is enough)
- a picture of the daily schedule of the members of my family, so that i know when i can call them or stuff like that
- various recipes (i'm not a pro nor an amateur cook. i have 5 recipes top)
- a note with the multipliers you need to convert between cooked vs uncooked rice weight, depending on the type of rice
- a "cv" text note i update every time i do something that might be cv-worthy; a bullet point list of things i can choose from while writing an actual cv
- links of useful web pages (again, i don't want to use bookmarks or other browser-specific features when i can just copy and paste useful links inside .txt files i can access from everywhere)
there are more, but if you could be so kind as to give me some pointers about these notes, i guess i can figure out the rest. thanks in advance to everyone who will take the time to answer!