Zettelkasten Forum

What is Workspaces?

I just read through the release notes looking for hints on Mass Text Replacement that's mentioned in the roadmap. 1.3..3 introduced "Workspaces". What is that? Can't find any other references about them.

Comments

• I don't know what is up with "Workspaces" but @thoresson, I have been very happy using a donationware tool called MassReplaceIt for text replacement and also for changing all the file names. Safe and effective. The Archive only working with plain text files is one of its many saving-graces. There is nothing built-in. If all this stuff was built-in you'd end up with bloated software akin to Word.

Will Simpson
    I must keep doing my best even though I'm a failure. My peak cognition is behind me. One day soon I will read my last book, write my last note, eat my last meal, and kiss my sweetie for the last time.
    kestrelcreek.com

• @thoresson said:
    I just read through the release notes looking for hints on Mass Text Replacement that's mentioned in the roadmap. 1.3..3 introduced "Workspaces". What is that? Can't find any other references about them.

Those are just tabs. :) ("work spaces that render as tabs")

True workspaces (sandbox, desktop etc.) functionality is planned for version 2.

I am a Zettler