Zettelkasten Forum

The Next Edition of the Zettelkasten Method Book

The Next Edition of the Zettelkasten Method Book

The Zettelkasten note-taking method has made book writing and writing scientific papers easy for hundreds of years already.

Read the full story here

Comments

• What an achievement! I take it, Zettelkasten or not, it's always a great feeling of accomplishment when you have compiled a draft for an entire book -- from scratch. I am ready for the next edition, can't wait to read it :-)

I am also ready for big advancements :-). You're not hiring actors, are you? Or a voice-over? Curious. Anyways, can't wait to not suffer :). I was probably always more comfortable with your English than you yourself :-)

• We are in a race to see which happens first: you producing a book in English or me learning enough German that you don't have to.

• @rene: No actor is hired. All will be Christian and me. But there will be a lot of takes necessary I fear. :smiley:

@mediapathic: I am sticking my head out far but: If the course count I will win. The outline for the online course will be finished today or Thursday. :smile:

(Unless, I am super dumb with the video production which is very possible)

I am a Zettler

• Paddle back. I discovered another load of material to convert in a corner (actually at the top) of my .org-file. :sweat:

I am a Zettler

• @Sascha said:
    Paddle back. I discovered another load of material to convert in a corner (actually at the top) of my .org-file. :sweat:

Sounds like org-mode is not working out for you! Can I introduce you to the system I use? It's called Zettelkasten... :tongue::trollface:

...I'm sorry, I'll show myself out.

• is the book out? can i buy it somewhere?

• Not yet.

I am a Zettler