Zettelkasten Forum

Public Coaching - Wanderley: The Paradox of Choice: Why More is Less

This will be the thread for you to follow the coaching of Wanderley. It will be in the form of (hopefully) short videoclips of screen recordings. Keep in mind that this is the alpha phase. Anything goes, everything changes.

This is the link to the document in google: The Paradox of Choice

Have fun but not too much. :wink:

I am a Zettler

Comments

• @Sascha I know this is a short video though it already provided clarity for me. Thank you

• @VDL1516 said:
    @Sascha I know this is a short video though it already provided clarity for me. Thank you

Can you elaborate?

I am a Zettler

• @Sascha I think the video is awesome for beginners. A lot of instruction on Zettelkasten are based from text which are quite difficult to understand for those who don't have a wide vocabulary of English language. Having a video that shows an actual process of converting literature notes into zettels is godsend. (Although to be fair, you already had the Book Processing series)

More of them, please! :smiley:

• @Sascha you provided a very clear visual on the master structure note which helped me. I also like how you had all of the literature notes below and illustrated the process of converting them to Zettels and moving them into the structure note. It is very Feynman like. Simplest form. Thank you

• Good video. Can you give a bit more context on the process? Do you ever talk live to Wanderley or do they just post their text and you respond via video? Do you provide non-video coaching to them also? I was wondering how Wanderley would know roughly how many Zettels might result from the lit notes you assigned for processing.

• I like this, it is a great start for us to learn. I look forward to the next video that shows the processed notes after Wanderley works through the literature notes.

• @cobblepot It will depend. I am testing this at the moment: Looking at the one-file-Zettelkasten, creating comments and make a video based on that comments. This is one iteration. After a couple iterations I will evaluate.

I am a Zettler