Can somebody please explain to me what a Folgezettel is?
(In the sense of Luhmann…)
After reading all the stuff over here and on other sites, Lüdecke etc pal pal… I am still somewhat unclear on the concept.
Here is the example-structure from the "classic" article on the subject:
Here are my question:
- Is Zettel [1a] a Folgezettel from Zettel ? (y/n)
- Is Zettel [1b] a Folgezettel from Zettel ? (y/n)
- Is Zettel [1b] a Folgezettel from Zettel [1a]? (y/n)
Why did they (or Luhmann) call it a Folgezettel then?
- If you have a Zettelkasten, everything looks like a Zettel.
- Or even potentially many Zettel!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!