Roadmap questions/feature requests
Hi, I have a few questions about the roadmap of The Archive:
- Are Vim shortcuts (or a subset of) a possibility in the future? Or is this a case for the external editor?
- Is there or will there be a keyboard shortcut to open links (both wiki-links and external links)?
- What about a shortcut to hide the app? My preferred solution would be to make the global hotkey a toggle:
- If the app is not visible then it should show the app and select omnibar (already the case).
- If the app is visible and the omnibar is not selected then select omnibar (already the case).
- If the app is visible and the omnibar is selected then hide the app (feature request).
- Will there be mermaid support? The roadmap talks about diagrams... Does this also mean that a preview feature is planned?
- If there ever is a preview, what about Latex?
- Will there be an ios app (or is there at least a possibility)? Or should we use 1Writer? What about the diagrams (currently they are not rendered by the stock preview)?
- Will there be an autocomplete for notetitles? I know I should search for notes if I want to link to them, but often I already know which not to link to.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!