Share with us what is happening in your ZK this week. September 11, 2023
Things I'm reading:
- Peter Attia, Outlive
- Gottlob Frege, Der Gedanke: eine logische Untersuchung (The thought: A logical inquiry)
- The first ZK101 iteration. Pushing myself pretty hard on that.
Music I'm listening to:
- The most awesome metal cover of the most awesome song in the world.
- Some 80s Synthwave
- Mozart (with my daughter)
Things I'm writing about:
- The Zettelkasten Method for Content Marketing
- How to stop being an idiot about buying decisions. (How to think about value)
- Why I never jump six steps (Suboptimisation of Areas of Responsibility Aging
- Field Report: How I prepared Primal Branding for processing
- Thresholds for concentration
Ideas I'm studying:
Mostly identical with my writing. But I ruminate on some topics, before I tackle them systematically:
- How to Deal with People who you love, but they themselves don't give a shit for themselves.
- How to adapt to fundamental changes in the way of living.
- Branding of my health and fitness platform.
I am a Zettler
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!