Share with us what ideas you're grappling with this week. July 29, 2023
Another installment of the What Are You Working On? thread.
Here's your chance to join the community and enlighten us about your knowledge path trajectory. I do this for selfish reasons. It helps me clarify my goals and visualize my thinking. And sometimes a conversation sparks an idea worth exploring.
What I'm reading:
- Cage, John. Diary: how to improve the world ; (you will only make matters worse). 2015. Physical (Crazy)
- Leland, Andrew. The country of the blind: a memoir at the end of sight. 2023. Kindle
- Gallagher, Winifred. Rapt: attention and the focused life. 2010. Audible
What I am programming:
- Refining ZK trending
- Python & APIs: A Winning Combo for Reading Public Data – Real Python
What I'm listening to:
- Regina Carter
- Twin Sons of Different Mothers
The "My ten-day zettel production" is produced by a script for attachment to my daily journaling template. I do my journaling in Bear to keep personal journaling separate from my knowledge work.
My rolling ten day zettel production
I must keep doing my best even though I'm a failure. My peak cognition is behind me. One day soon I will read my last book, write my last note, eat my last meal, and kiss my sweetie for the last time.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!