Zettelkasten Forum

What are your ZK plans for 6 Mar - 13 Mar? What were your success from last week?

edited March 2022 in Your Current Projects

2022 Week 10

Last Week

• Wrote a scientist profile using The Archive and Marked2
  • Created a Poetry of Zettelkasting video showing how I use The Archive and Marked2 in my writing
  • Studied and became more familiar with the writer tools in Marked2
  • Read The Secret to Superhuman Strength by Alison Bechdel, a graphic autobiography. ★★★★★
  • Didn't re-engage with woodworking like I said I would last week. I'm trying again this week.

This Week

Will Simpson
I must keep doing my best even though I'm a failure. My peak cognition is behind me. One day soon I will read my last book, write my last note, eat my last meal, and kiss my sweetie for the last time.
kestrelcreek.com

Comments

• Last week

• Barely made it before the end of the week to share my intention of a writing project with y'all. Wanted to do 2 more steps, but had to spend time on Windows to help fix my girlfriend's PC and recover data from an HDD, instead. But this week, promise!
    • Published 2 posts on my blog

• Apparently my comment on the state of Mac Apps received a lot of eyeballs on the tech web for no apparent reason. The Hacker News comments quickly derailed to vent about Electron apps, though :)
    • Began reading "Philosophy of Software Design". It's a CreateSpace-published book with almost square pages. That leaves big margins, and allows a large content column to print code. Very nice.

• Created (just) 4 Zettel. I did import our home-made "Bible Kit" to experiment with it, but these 1200 files don't count :)

This week

• Fix a couple of small things in The Archive and publish an update. Work on scriptability then.
    • Continue to assemble a rough first draft for my writing project.
    • Overhaul websites: new cookie consents, where needed.

Author at Zettelkasten.de • https://christiantietze.de/