Zettelkasten Forum

Hi all

Hi all,

I am new to this wonderful forum on zettlekasten.

I came across this method through the Smart Notes book I picked up a few years ago, that I read in and off. But in recent months I started the process all over again.

I don’t own a Mac so I am missing out on The Archive. My current setup that I am evaluating is

Note taking software:
Zetlr, sublimeless_Zk

Database:
Zotero

Looking forward to Always improving myself.

Comments

• I don’t own a Mac so I am missing out on The Archive. My current setup that I am evaluating is

With a good therapy and hard work you might overcome this abhorrent situation. Don't shy away from medication if needed and make yourself part of a support group. Thumbs are pressed for you to the point of bone cracks.

Welcome to the forums.

I am a Zettler

• @Sascha said:

I don’t own a Mac so I am missing out on The Archive. My current setup that I am evaluating is

With a good therapy and hard work you might overcome this abhorrent situation. Don't shy away from medication if needed and make yourself part of a support group. Thumbs are pressed for you to the point of bone cracks.

Welcome to the forums.

LOL thanks!

But I do own an iPhone. Maybe I’ll setup a VM with MacOS on it.

• @masterful Welcome to the forum! Hope you find a lot of useful information herein and a friendly reception :smiley:

• Welcome, @masterful!

As for setting up a macOS VM, I'm afraid the fruit overlords won't allow that. You can install iSH.app though which ships with a bare-bones Linux and then maybe tunnel into a remote Mac in the Cloud and connect keyboard and mouse and display to the phone ...? ;)

Author at Zettelkasten.de • https://christiantietze.de/

• @ctietze said:
    Welcome, @masterful!

As for setting up a macOS VM, I'm afraid the fruit overlords won't allow that. You can install iSH.app though which ships with a bare-bones Linux and then maybe tunnel into a remote Mac in the Cloud and connect keyboard and mouse and display to the phone ...? ;)

It’s much easier to buy a Mac. I’ll look into one LOL.